Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lesson Reflection

I thought that the lesson went really well. I was very nervous before I started,but once  began I became comfortable. I thought that Alma and I planed the lesson really well, and we worked good together. The only thing that I think we could have done differently was having the students view the vocabulary from the word document, where the font was to small to read. I thought that the skits went well, and I think that most of the students in the class really enjoyed it. I really enjoyed teaching this lesson and surprisingly it was much easier to team teach than I thought.

3 comments:

  1. Raven,
    you guys did a great job teaching. You had a lot of multiple intelligences, and catered to the students needs. I'm not very good at Spanish, but I didn't feel nervous or intimidated by your lesson. Overall, you did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raven and Alma,
    You two did a nice job getting the students comfortable with speaking the language. Great job at representing the Spanish department ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lesson was practically flawless. You and Alma did a great job keeping the class alert and on task. The skits were a fun way for the students to practice the vocabulary. Good job :)

    ReplyDelete